With 2012 graduation season coming up, everything related to graduation seems a hot topic. What’s your plan to celebrate the graduation? Have anything to say to your bros? If possible, it will be really a great idea to hold a graduation party at your house, invite your classmates and friends to enjoy the day with you. Or you can simply prepare a gift, like DIY a photo DVD slideshow with your photos and favorite music, for easy play on TV and permanent preservation. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
Graduation just has its symbolic meaning that we have finished the study at school, but in fact the road of learning never ends. Anyhow, these meaningful graduation quotes will be perfect for you to express appreciation and prospect to the future.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
~ Milton Berle
- Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
~ Arnold H. Glasow
- Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
~ David Lloyd George
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
~ Albert Einstein
- Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
~ William Arthur Ward
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
~ Benjamin Franklin
- You schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues.
~ Author Unknown
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~ E.E. Cummings
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
~ Winston Churchill
- The one real object of education is to have a man in the condition of continually asking questions.
~ Bishop Mandel Creighton
- The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.
~ Louis L’Amour
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
~ Mahatma Ghandi
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
~ Dale Carnegie
- A professor is someone who talks in someone else’s sleep.
- Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.
~ Baron Henry Peter Brougham
- Education is what remains when one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
~ Albert Einstein
- Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
~ G.K. Chesterton