All any Super Bowl party needs is a television, chips and dip and pizza, right? Well, don’t start Kaepernicking in victory quite yet.
Eye-catching decor, a unique menu, custom entertainment, wearable favors and fun invitations can make your party stand out from the standard last NFL season hurrah.
According to the USDA, the Super Bowl is the second-largest food consumption holiday of the year behind Thanksgiving and ahead of Christmas Day.
Approved By: Eagles Villa Pizza
The holidays are almost here, so are you and your company growing tired of the same old catering selections? Why not try Eagle Pizza Party Pans!
Whether your holiday party is a personal party at your residence or an on location corporate holiday event, Eagles has been successfully providing holiday parties pans for events in and around New Albany for the past 40 years.
Contact Eagles today to plan for your holiday party event.
Example Holiday Party Pans
Are you having a graduation party this year? You can give your high school or college graduate a party that will be the highlight of their achievement. Whether it’s a small get together or a large bash, its success is in the planning. Call our catering staff at Eagles Villa Pizza, we can help, or visit our catering page for more information.
With 2012 graduation season coming up, everything related to graduation seems a hot topic. What’s your plan to celebrate the graduation? Have anything to say to your bros? If possible, it will be really a great idea to hold a graduation party at your house, invite your classmates and friends to enjoy the day with you. Or you can simply prepare a gift, like DIY a photo DVD slideshow with your photos and favorite music, for easy play on TV and permanent preservation. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
Graduation just has its symbolic meaning that we have finished the study at school, but in fact the road of learning never ends. Anyhow, these meaningful graduation quotes will be perfect for you to express appreciation and prospect to the future.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
~ Milton Berle
- Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
~ Arnold H. Glasow
- Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
~ David Lloyd George
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
~ Albert Einstein
- Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
~ William Arthur Ward
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
~ Benjamin Franklin
- You schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues.
~ Author Unknown
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
~ E.E. Cummings
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
~ Winston Churchill
- The one real object of education is to have a man in the condition of continually asking questions.
~ Bishop Mandel Creighton
- The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.
~ Louis L’Amour
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
~ Mahatma Ghandi
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
~ Dale Carnegie
- A professor is someone who talks in someone else’s sleep.
- Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.
~ Baron Henry Peter Brougham
- Education is what remains when one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
~ Albert Einstein
- Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
~ G.K. Chesterton
CENTERBURG — Pitcher Kassi Davidson fired a two-hit shutout to lift the Northridge Vikings to a 1-0 victory over the host Centerburg Trojans in a Division III sectional semifinal clash between the two Mid-Buckeye Conference rivals on Wednesday.Centerburg pitcher Lindsey Mapes was touched up for only five hits in another classic pitchers’ duel between these two teams.“Anytime Centerburg and Northridge have gotten together the past two years, with the excetion of one game, we’ve really had a pitchers’ duel between both teams,” said Centerburg coach Gary Lambert. “It’s like a mini-rivalry. We know that Northridge and Johnstown are big rivals, but we seem to fire up for them and they get fired up for us and it’s good for the conference. The MBC could stand for Most Balanced Competition because this league fights. When we get done, we all shake hands. There’s a lot of sportsmanship among the kids.”
Approved By: Johnniesvillapizza
THE NOT QUITE ALL NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA
This year’s Extravaganza, the 123rd annual, will be held on Friday, May 11th, 2012 from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m.
For those of you who are unaware of this incredible event, it is a great big party in the greenhouse. Since it’s at night and kinda dark, we string loads of lights everywhere and hope the fuses don’t blow, which they usually do. The lovely Alexandria Ladies will be serving delicious and nutritious food at absolutely no cost to you or your loved ones.
This year’s entertainment will not feature the musical and vocal stylings of Dave Harris and Jamburger due to several previous commitments. It will instead feature the incomparable Mary Miller with her Marvelous Misfits (or whatever she’s calling them). Mary always does a great job and it promises to be a wonderful evening.
Now you’re probably saying to yourself, “That sounds just like every other greenhouse ‘Not Quite All Night Extravaganza’ with free food and Mary Miller.” But wait, there’s more! All plants are 10% off the regular price. That’s right, 10% off. Wowsers!
Be sure to mark the dates on your calendar so you don’t miss these amazing events and don’t forget to call and tell Uncle Bob and Aunt Bernice to remind them.
Nestled in the woods lies one of Central Ohio’s finest daily fee facilities… Clover Valley Golf Club. Located just 9 miles Northeast of New Albany on Rt 37, Clover Valley Golf Club offers 230 acres of serene and beautiful parkland including bentgrass tees, greens and fairways that will give you the look and feel of playing at an exclusive private club.